The Georgia Sea Turtle Center participates in the rescue and rehab of injured and sick sea turtles that are found along the Georgia coast. The Center opened in June 2007 on Jekyll Island, Georgia. It includes a veterinary hospital with an observation gallery, rehab tanks and an exhibit hall/gift shop. During a visit you can see medical treatment of the turtles, receive lessons in how they care for the turtles and participate in other fun and interesting learning exercises.
This is a guest post by John W. Furst
Did you ever plan to spend a vacation on the Canary Islands? Maybe not, if you are living in the US. The Caribbean Sea is so much closer to you, but they are no match for the diversity of the "Canaries", which are among the most […]
- Hollywood Star Cars and Wax Museum in Gatlinburg TN Review
- WonderWorks in Pigeon Forge TN Review
- Ripley’s Attractions in Gatlinburg TN Review
- Vacation Dining Reviews for Pigeon Forge TN
- Music Road Hotel in Pigeon Forge TN Review
- Harley-Davidson Museum
- Car Accident!!!
- The Tang Bomb - Why You Can’t Take a Soda on a Plane
- Visiting the Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- Winchester Mystery House
- Visiting the Southeastern Railway Museum
- Visiting the Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History