Seeing Leonardo Da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper in person is difficult. First, you have to go to Milan Italy and that’s the easy part. The hard part is gaining admission to the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie where the painting is located. Only 25 visitors are admitted every 15 minutes thus limiting the […]
It seems that Albertson’s has a "Zero Tolerance, Zero Brains" policy. Here’s the story from the Northwest Florida Daily News: Man arrested for eating jelly beans in store.
It seems that the guy ate a few jellybeans out of the bin and he was busted from shoplifting.
OK, the guy was wrong for digging into the bin […]
It seems that Dr. Watson might have a built-in excuse for his racist comments that created quite a stir last week, the DRD3 or a ”novelty seeking gene”. Some people referred to it as James Watson’s foot-in-mouth gene.
It is said that some people have a gene associated with saying inappropriate things and exhibiting anti-social behavior. […]
Bryon Woods and his wife Barbara used their 2003 Texas Lottery winnings to rebuild a classic 1940-1950’s roadside structure, a Tee Pee Motel. Here’s the story…
AP: Tee Pee Motel restoration in Texas
As in the Tee Pee Motel, a throwback to the 1940s and ’50s, when taking a drive was still in style and roadside businesses […]
Comcast has been using sophisticated blocking technology to stop its customers from using BitTorrent or other such technologies. The Associated Press decided to run some tests to see what’s happening, here’s the article about the results:
AP tests Comcast’s file-sharing filter
According to the article, only certain cities Comcast systems had this blocking in place since in […]
- Bennigan’s Restaurants Closing
- Will Nintendo Wii Controllers Be Banned in the US?
- Make Your Own Fuel for Your Car
- 2 Holes-In-One in the Same Round of Golf
- How Did He Survive?
- Can’t Get to Milan? Da Vinci’s Last Supper is Now Online
- Albertson’s Shows How To Provide Poor Customer Service
- Dr. James Watson’s Big Mouth Gene
- What Would You Do If You Won a $49 Million Lottery?
- Dr. James Watson Apologizes for Racial Gaff
- DNA Discoverers Are Less Intelligent
- Rare Batman Comic Found In Attic