It seems that some of Seagate’s Maxtor Basics Personal Storage 3200 hard drives come with a little something extra, the Virus.Win32.AutoRun.ah virus. This virus searches for passwords for online games, like World of Warcraft, and sends them to a server in China. Only drives purchased since August 2007 contain this little bonus item. If you have one of these […]
Everyone says that you should create a strong password but many people just use ones out of this 10 most common passwords list from PC World:
1. password2. 1234563. qwerty4. abc1235. letmein6. monkey7. myspace1 8. password1 9. blink18210. [your first name]
I was surprised “Secret” didn’t make the cut. Of course, all of these are easy to break. So […]
Symantec warned that a new malware program delivered in Adobe Acrobat PDF file attached to emails was running loose. According to Microsoft, this vulnerability apparently affects Internet Explorer 7 running under Windows XP or Server 2003. Windows Vista is not affected.
What Can You Do To Protect Yourself?
1. Adobe has issued this security bulletin and patch for Acrobat. Download […]
Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 7 went a long ways toward catching up with Firefox 2.0 but it still comes up short in some areas, particularly when it comes to the available plug-ins. To deal with this short fall a team of programmers got together and created IE7Pro, the ultimate IE7 add-on.
What Does It Do?
It does […]
Here are 5 ways to get the most out of some of Internet Explorer’s new features.
1. Save a Favorite Group of Tabs
If you want to save the sites you have open on multiple tabs , click on the “Add To Favorites” button and select the “Add Tab Group To Favorites” command. This is particularly handy if you want […]
- Razer Barracuda AC-1 Sound Card - What’s it Good At?
- MacBook Air - It Slices, It Dices
- Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200 Laser Review
- Firefox Vietnamese Language Pack Malware Warning
- Watch Out For These Virus Packed Hard Drives
- How To Create and Remember a Strong Password
- PDF Trojan Horse Virus on the Loose
- How To Make IE7 Like Firefox - IE7Pro