Blog Content Wizard Version 2.0 is Now Available

Blog Content Wizard Version 2.0 is Now Available

I just wanted to let everyone who’s interested know that Version 2.0 of Blog Content Wizard is now available. If you purchased BCW earlier you can obtain the new version in the private support forum. If you need information on how to access the support forum please contact me via the support email address or through the contact form here. If you haven’t purchased it yet, now is the time to do it. I’ll be raising the price after the new year.

The new version of Blog Content Wizard includes several features that people have asked for. This includes the ability to import keyword lists from Google Adwords, Keyword Elite and other keyword tools that do compatible text or comma delimited file exports. I also added the ability to adjust the keyword density and randomization level of the resulting articles. Finally, the capability to create multiple articles either to the screen or to disk. These enhancements, along with a much larger phrase dictionary, make BCW an even more powerful content generation tool.

I also want to give a special ‘thank you’ to Dave Kingston of Niche Store Writer who provided me with the new cover graphic.

If you have any questions about the new 2.0 release of Blog Content Wizard, please feel free to ask.

2008-12-02 15:39:17

Looks like a handy little wizard to have. I may well be going for this one.

Comment by Wales Rugby Shirt
2008-12-06 06:17:27

Finally got around to buying this just now, i knew it was good before purchase and am well happy now ive got it in my arsenal. Im still a bit dubious about using it on my EPN sites, but with a bit of post generation cleanup i think its going to work out great. Thanks Frank.

Comment by Mr. Ex Back
2008-12-06 14:39:10

does this work for free blogger blogs?

Comment by Feliway
2008-12-07 08:14:54

It’s a content generator, it will work wherever you choose to paste the content into. :)

Comment by electric guitars
2008-12-09 19:29:52

I love the features if Blog Content Wizard. It is easy to use and user friendly. Really recommended product for creating content.

Comment by bluetooth gps
2008-12-12 05:24:38

Yes, its a content generator. Looks good. Thanks for the info

Comment by Internet Marketing
2008-12-13 18:34:35

I definitely need some site content generation going on because I’ve got 9 sites going now and finding it difficult to keep up with creating content on them, plus all the other things you have to do. Are the quality of articles improved over the previous version?

2008-12-22 08:01:41

Ok I finally broke down and bought your content wizard :) It better be all that and more!!. Just kidding I’ve heard rave reviews.
Gotafish

Comment by Shirley
2008-12-28 13:25:33

an automated content generator, same question on x-back, work on free blog like wordpress?

2008-12-28 19:36:02

Hi Shirley,

I wouldn’t recommend using content generated by Blog Content Wizard where it might violate rules and that would include WordPress.com. However, there are plenty of free sites where you can use BCW content without any problems.

The content is generated locally on your PC and you can cut and paste it anywhere. It doesn’t currently support direct uploading of content but this will be added in a future release.

Comment by Shirts
2008-12-29 23:15:20

Importing keywords, this feature is very useful. this new version is very helpful in rising the content quality.

Comment by ofactory
2009-01-01 23:29:08

I gave the blog content wizard a try and must say it’s kind of fun to mess around with. It’s rather amusing to see the combinations of phrases it comes up with. I’ll definately have to do somemore tweaking with it to make posts a bit more readable but just for quick posts its great.

Comment by Dewaji SEO Test
2009-01-07 08:56:29

Any discount prize for a review ?

Comment by Hotels in Panama
2009-01-14 06:31:24

I bought the previous edition and now have to figure out how to get an update at the forum. It’s fun to use for some sites, but extended capabilities are welcomed. I like the idea of being able to adjust keyword density.
Frank, please email me with the forum info. Thanks, Veraz…

2009-01-15 09:47:48

Cool tool, importing keywords will be a great thing - much quicker.

Comment by Typhoon
2009-01-19 10:04:56

Lemme have a look at that thing..Hope i will buy it.

Comment by Heavy Metal Me
2009-02-10 05:18:56

Spiffy lil tool…. But then, I always struggle to move with the times and take forever to adopt new tools and techs

Comment by Lorecee
2009-05-10 13:57:55

BCW is a great auto content generator–amazingly free of bugs considering it’s written in a one-man shop, and Frank always responds to tech support requests within 24 hours. Recently he released some nifty add-ons like a thesaurus spinner and a generic word project. Plus you get monthly PLR articles to blend with BCW material.

If you use this tool right, the average person surfing the net who finds your support sites probably wouldn’t notice it’s autogenerated–they’d just think it was written by a non-native English speaker. I wouldn’t try to put it past the review team at Wordpress.com or Blogger, but for incidental search engine traffic, it passes the smell test.