OK, another day, another BlogRush Sucks round-up.
But, for a moment, let’s be positive and consider what John Reese and BlogRush should do.
1. Apologize to all the bloggers who’ve been given an ‘inactivated’ slap in the face.
2. Rescind the inactivations for all, not just a select few A-Listers who complained, like John Cow.
3. Do a real evaluation of blogs in the BlogRush system. Accept user input into the evaluation process to flag questionable blogs. Offer a streamlined appeal process because mistakes will happen.
4. Clarify the rules and guidelines and provide the exact reason for not accepting or inactivating a blog. Stop providing only a vague Google-esque rejection notice.
5. Longer term, improve the widget selection and style so that it will fit cleanly into themes and available space on more blogs.
Do I think they’ll take any of these steps? I rather doubt it but I would be happy if they did.
BlogRush Sucks Link Round-Up
Leave me a comment and let me know if you have a post about this situation on your blog.